Anthem Health Coach - FUTURE OPPORTUNITIES ONLY - 130491 in Atlanta, Georgia
IN ADDITION TO OUR CURRENT OPENINGS, WE CONTINUE TO SOURCE FOR TOP TALENT. *THIS POSTING IS FOR FUTURE OPPORTUNITIES ONLY:*
*Health Coach:* Location: Many Health Coaches work from home offices!
Responsible for providing health coaching to members, across all brands, with chronic diseases. Primary duties may include, but are not limited to: * Conducts behavioral assessments to identify individual member knowledge, skills, and behavioral needs. * Coordinates specific health coaching as directed by nurse case manager to address objectives and goals as identified during assessment. * Implements coaching plan by using behavior change principles to identify member barriers and develop ways to overcome those barriers. * Coordinates with the nurse case manager to provide feedback on member goal attainment and clinical issues. * Monitors and evaluates the interventions and modifies.
- Requires a BA/BS in appropriate field of specialization (Health Education, Exercise Physiology, Respiratory Therapy or Dietitian)
- 3 years of related experience in health education, exercise instruction, or patient education; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- Certification, advanced certification, and/or license appropriate to field of specialty as required.
- Prior experience in health coaching, disease management and knowledge of behavioral and/or clinical assessment techniques, health and/or patient education and behavior change techniques preferred.
- Understanding of disease management principles preferred.
Title: Health Coach - FUTURE OPPORTUNITIES ONLY - 130491
Requisition ID: 130491