Anthem Health Coach - FUTURE OPPORTUNITIES ONLY - 130491 in Atlanta, Georgia
IN ADDITION TO OUR CURRENT OPENINGS, WE CONTINUE TO SOURCE FOR TOP TALENT. *THIS POSTING IS FOR FUTURE OPPORTUNITIES ONLY:*
*Health Coach:* Location: Many Health Coaches work from home offices!
Responsible for providing health coaching to members, across all brands, with chronic diseases. Primary duties may include, but are not limited to: * Conducts behavioral assessments to identify individual member knowledge, skills, and behavioral needs. * Coordinates specific health coaching as directed by nurse case manager to address objectives and goals as identified during assessment. * Implements coaching plan by using behavior change principles to identify member barriers and develop ways to overcome those barriers. * Coordinates with the nurse case manager to provide feedback on member goal attainment and clinical issues. * Monitors and evaluates the interventions and modifies.
- Requires a BA/BS in appropriate field of specialization (Health Education, Exercise Physiology, Respiratory Therapy or Dietitian)
- 3 years of related experience in health education, exercise instruction, or patient education; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- Certification, advanced certification, and/or license appropriate to field of specialty as required.
- Prior experience in health coaching, disease management and knowledge of behavioral and/or clinical assessment techniques, health and/or patient education and behavior change techniques preferred.
- Understanding of disease management principles preferred.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement Anthem, Inc. will recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to age, color, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or other status protected by applicable law. In addition, all personnel actions such as compensation, promotion, demotion, benefits, transfers, staff reductions, terminations, reinstatement and rehire, company-sponsored training, education and tuition assistance, and social and recreational programs will be administered in accordance with the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Title: Health Coach - FUTURE OPPORTUNITIES ONLY - 130491
Requisition ID: 130491