Anthem $3000 Sign On Bonus RN Manager I or II, California Case Management 130901 in Canton, Georgia
/Your Talent. Our Vision./* At Anthem Blue Cross, a proud member of the Anthem, Inc. family of companies, * *it’s a powerful combination, and the foundation upon which we’re creating greater access to care for our members, greater value for our customers, and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we will *drive the future of health care. This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve.
As the RN Manager, Nurse Case Management you would be responsible for managing a team of nurse care managers engaged in assessing, developing, implementing, coordinating, monitoring, and evaluating care plans designed to optimize member health care across the care continuum and ensuring member access to services appropriate to their health needs.
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to: - Responsible for process improvement, quality assurance, and adherence to appropriate medical policy, care management best practices, relevant clinical standards, and member contract - Serves as mentor to lower leveled managers and as subject matter expert for other areas of the company and within the department - Manages multiple functions requiring unique sets of knowledge or has significant fiscal accountability - Develops and manages annual operating budget. Hires, trains, coaches, counsels, and evaluates performance of direct reports
- Requires a BA/BS in a health related field; 5 years of clinical experience; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background
- Current, unrestricted RN license in applicable state(s) required
- Certification as a Case Manager is preferred
- For URAC accredited areas the following applies: Requires a BA/BS; 5 years of clinical care experience; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background
- Current and active RN license required in applicable state(s)
- Certification as a Case Manager from the approved list of certifications and a BS in a health or human services related field preferred
- Managers who have directly supervised the case management process for three or more years must hold a certification as a case manager and meet continuing education requirements to maintain licensure and certification
- Candidate must reside in California to meet with Hospitals, Providers and community partners
*This position can be level I or II; the Hiring Manager will determine based upon experience
/Anthem, Inc. is ranked as one of America’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine and is a 2017 DiversityInc magazine Top 50 Company for Diversity. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at antheminc.com/careers. EOE. M/F/Disability/Veteran./
Title: $3000 Sign On Bonus RN Manager I or II, California Case Management 130901
Requisition ID: 130901