Centene Corporation Trainer-Auditor (Clinical) in Smyrna, Georgia
Position Purpose: Responsible for developing and conducting a variety of training programs and auditing tools.
- Conduct training needs analyses to determine specific training needs for clinical staff
- Identify, select, or develop appropriate training programs, including the selection or design of appropriate training aids
- Evaluate effectiveness of training programs and location including cost/benefit analyses
- Research, analyze, and recommend external training programs
- Maintain records of training activities and employee progress
- Assist with revisions to Policy and Procedure and/or work process development
- Conduct auditing of work performed by clinical staff and present findings and recommendation for areas of improvement to management
- Under minimal supervision responsible for all aspects of difficult projects that are broad in nature and require originality and/or ingenuity
Education/Experience: Associate s or Bachelor s degree in Nursing or equivalent experience. 4 years of nursing, training or auditing experience in a managed care or healthcare setting. Amisys and CCMS experience preferred.
License/Certification: RN or LPN license.
Centene is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Organization: Peach State Health Plan
Requisition ID: 1038032